Three days! Fixed up a basic wall on day one, magicked into being a working skinning mechanism on day two, and spent the third coaxing the app into interacting nicely with my teammate's remote script, to finally complete the talk-back-ing, skinnable Living Wall. I have to admit, amidst all these massive amounts of coding I have been doing, I can actually feel myself getting better at this shit. Better at planning my code, modularizing them in increasingly smart ways, and later reaping the fruits when I have to hack in an unforeseen feature. I have been doing insane amounts of work per day, and having loads of fun at the same time - a feat only possible because I am running on overdrive.
The Adrenaline pumps, and now that I am finally ready to go to bed, I lie awake in dread of the inevitable time when my energy must run out.
1 comment:
hehe how's ur adrenaline right now??
=x
Post a Comment