Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our CS2102 Project!

Not halfway as large and sophisticated as the system I was developing throughout summer, of course, but it's a good handful of days worth of hard, non-stop coding nonetheless (no, I didn't skip lectures. I CODED IN lecture :D) Now that its more or less in shape and nearly complete, I decided to bring it online by uploading it onto my ol pal and webhost, awardspace. It can be found here! Took more time than I imagined cos apparently awardspace' lousy old version of php does not support exception handling -.- so had to tweak bits of code all over the place.

Well, all in all its up and running. I have neither the will nor the want to test it thoroughly, after all it's for display only. I have since discovered a smattering of minor bugs, which I decided I won't fix in the online version because they're, well, minor. So if you're free go play with it and add interesting stuff into the database, and if anything breaks TELL ME so I can fix it and not lose marks! (I have very little marks nowadays T.T)

Oh, before I forget, you can use username : "admin" and password : "yay" to log in and gain access to "admin-only" features we were required to implement ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA watch Stardust!!Simply magical!

Anonymous said...

wazzat @@