| Yep, thanks to linsien's get-everyone-to-play-archmage campaign, I have started playing Archmage! Its actually pretty fun for something recommended by linsien (xD) Oh, in case ur scratching your head, Archmage is a free, browser-based, text-based, turn-based online game. Think utopia, but minus the structure and team (hence stress xD) elements of a kingdom, and plus a very interesting metagame. The thought of summoning hordes of liches and horned demons don't hurt either :D |
6 comments:
but its so complicated... you need to be able to stack creatures in the right order...
That's one of the cool parts :D Its so intricate!
haha, yup, it's COOL!! Though a bit frus also, hahaha..
Ben play also leh!
Hello. And Bye.
hi there bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for that singular make. The prices for the shoes are around 190 bucks everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?
hello people. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that exact model. The prices for the velcros were around 320 pounds everwhere. But finally I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?
Post a Comment