I walk along the darkened path
The shadow of hills they haunt me
But as always in these tormented times
I look up, love, and find thee
Yea though I ask that these trials be swift
And you always nod, and call my fears cease
Today I ask of you, love, your wisdom
To fathom this soul's incurable disease
And as all of humanity, I ask why?
(For "why" is proof of our enlightenment and our inadequacy)
Why is it, that I remembereth not
Before, when yet I dwelt amidst greenery
Why is it that only now I see
That before, I trod unfeelingly on my days
That absently I wandered the fields of sunshine
And never thought to taste the rays?
Yea though I ask that these trials be swift
And as always you nod, and call my fears cease
Today I ask, love, another gift
Of constant gratitude, through the times of peace.
2 comments:
@@ seems like someone's REALLY updating his blog, hahahaha...
@@
Post a Comment