Anyhow lately I have been - without any reason whatsoever - snapping awake on my bed way earlier than I need to, and today - again entirely without reason - my eyes happened to decide to flicker open at about 630 am.
And class only starts at 9!
Combine this with the fact that I slept at about 1am last night and you'd arrive at the conclusion that Jason will inevitably roam the woeful halls of NUS as a veritable walking avatar of sleepiness this day.
And so I did.
Very nearly died of boredom in Aaron Tan's Lecture (those who've listened to him for CS1104 will know what I mean) In order to save myself from the immensely Ben-like behaviour of falling asleep in class, I needed to entertain myself. But unlike Eric who simply solved his problem by immersing himself in one of his characteristic uber kuailan flash games involving Osama, Mao Zhedong and Pope Benedict, I sanctimoniously decided to work on something constructive.
Well obviously, that could only mean one thing :

Happy Dragontines Day :)
2 comments:
you have to admit though, falling asleep in lectures is a uniquely utile way of catching up on necessary zzz
lolz! Dragons again, how boring
Post a Comment