Always, when beauty blooms into existence, there comes two choices
To bow to the inexorable persistence of Time, turn a blind eye to the fleeting spectacle, and forge deeper into the depthless mire of important, necessary, pressing work.
Or
To stop and look to see, to nourish the soul with the prettiness that sometimes materialize from the random polymorphic world, and for one brief moment be happy. And later, to be punished harshly for having fallen behind the unforgiving, relentless steps of Time.
At this moment, as I bask in the coolness of the drizzle outside my window, and in the music emanating from the twin speakers of my laptop, how I wish that, just for this brief moment, the falling grains of sand will cease to trickle through my futile fingers. Just for this brief moment let the steady flow freeze, and let me sit.
and feel.
Just for awhile.
But even as I am penning this down now, I know that I am wasting time.
Scarce and much needed Time...
5 comments:
TOO BAD LAR HAR, i wish that too! Lolzzzz, ltr still gonna go TH productions, damn cb, lolz...
Hahaha, time to study again
Nice place you have here... Not bad at all. :)
Blogging a waste of time? Enjoying nature's beauty a waste of time? I don't quite agree. One may have a thousand different things to do, but reflection is as important. The mind cannot keep receiving external information, it also needs to store what one takes in, to form the connections within the grey matter of the brain - a process called consolidation. That is why rest and time away from work are crucial to a man's well being.
Mug away, but take time to be still, and savour what beauty God has created.
There is always a price to pay for pausing. And where I come from, this is often dear. sadz
The prize for pausing = Happiness!!
perhaps indeed vic :)
Post a Comment