EMO??!! Jason Lim Yuen Hoe EMO??!! i know hanging around Lin Sien will have some side effects..That aside, hopefully you're better now. And if I guess correctly, u r missing Singapore (and hence, NUS), even if only for the internet connection ;p )
Nope I am not missing NUS T.T I don't want to go back there nyuuuuuu T.TThey're waiting for me, lurking, watching, lying in wait. I can feel them - lots and lots and lots of work T.T
Post a Comment
2 comments:
EMO??!! Jason Lim Yuen Hoe EMO??!!
i know hanging around Lin Sien will have some side effects..
That aside, hopefully you're better now. And if I guess correctly, u r missing Singapore (and hence, NUS), even if only for the internet connection ;p )
Nope I am not missing NUS T.T I don't want to go back there nyuuuuuu T.T
They're waiting for me, lurking, watching, lying in wait. I can feel them - lots and lots and lots of work T.T
Post a Comment