When you open a birthday card and it plays you a birthday song, there's a chip in that card that has more computing power than all the combined allied forces in World War II. And what do you do with it? You throw it in the garbage. THAT'S Moore's Law.
Damn. How come NUS Toooleeeeka lecturers aren't so cool T.T
5 comments:
I dun understand....haha
lol do u noe Moore's law?
Haha your definition is very human and easily understandable but what was the original definition of Moore's Law? I tried looking on Wikipedia and got WEIRD definition about the doubling prices of transistors.
The precise definition is a little involved but on a not-so-accurate but more intuitive level basically it states that computing power doubles every 24 months.
Ya...I just attended a lecture which talked about moore's law...yup doubling of transistors means doubling of computing power...
Post a Comment