Friday, June 22, 2007

I am SWITCHING HOSTS!!

Gahness lol. I've noticed for a long time now that people who are in Malaysia seem to be complaining about my webbie being down alot more often. Of course, now that lotsa peeps have left Singapore, that fact has been hammered down on me harder than ever. Between linsien's multi-exclamation-marked msn personal message and Debz complaint that she can NEVER (now there's powerful word!) go to my site while she's in Brunei, I have finally made the decision to ditch awardspace, despite their sparkling list of features and their relatively good service (that is, outside of Malaysia and Brunei, evidently).

Well fortunately I have a couple of back-up free-hosts to fall back on, but I won't be able to make the switch until I'm finally freed up from coding 6-10 hrs a day. Hopefully when I finally return home to Malaysia I'd be able to begin carrying out my long postponed grand plans for refurnishing my webbie.

Okay, I've run out of things to say. The coding session plus the wushu practice that followed must have gotten my wits (supposing I had any to begin with). Either that or it didn't survive the three square knocks my poor head received from my own wayward 三节棍.

*yawnz*

Time to take a bath (yeah I haven't bathed! :D) and after that, perhaps some much needed Brewd Wahring!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Itz true lor..I can NEVER EVER visit ur site in Brunei.. =P