First post in a brand new blog! And I'd first like to note that Siewping the professional spammer has spammed on my first post even before it was properly written! One has to hand it to her. I gotta go over to her milo kosong blog and spam her once in awhile.
Anyways I am still trying out this service, so this may not be permanent yet. Please do not link directly to this blog, but link instead to my main website (http://yuenhoe.co.nr/) Much of this place (and of my main website) is still under construction but I'll have it cleared up sooner or later. In the meantime if you discover anything defective about my blog/site (except my poor header up there which Siewping blatantly abused T.T) please let me know.
Welpzz nothing more to write I guess. Just came back from wushu and the SWI(Start work inertia) syndrome is as strong as ever (Why do you think I'm actually BLOGGING?). Likely I'll ride my current rush of interest and webbie-enthusiasm to bring all my planned updates up as soon as possible, so keep near and around. For latest info, please check the announcement box in my main site :)
3 comments:
SPppppaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
haha
ugly header btw. ewww
=((((
I spent alot of time and sweat on that banner lor T.T
lol I dont really like the banner also...the 2 fonts dont match lei, one is like so artistic and the other one so...square, haha...
change!!!
Post a Comment